Jonas Brothers Fanforum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Album - It's about time

Nach unten

Album - It's about time Empty Album - It's about time

Beitrag  Ariane88 Mi Okt 29, 2008 1:27 am

It's About Time is the debut studio album from the Jonas Brothers. It was released in August 8, 2006 from their then-label Daylight/Columbia Records.

Sales and Charts
The album managed to peak at #91 on the Billboard 200 and, to date, has sold 62,000 copies in the United States.The album sold 10,000 copies for its first week release. The album is no longer allowed to be sold.

Tracklisting

"What I Go to School For" - 3:33
"Time for Me to Fly" - 3:05
"Year 3000" - 3:20
"One Day At A Time" - 3:55
"6 minutes" - 3:06
"Mandy" - 2:48
"You Just Don't Know It" - 3:39
"I Am What I Am" - 2:10
"Underdog" - 3:16
"7:05" - 3:48
"Please Be Mine" - 3:14

Promotion and touring
On November 5, 2005, Jonas Brothers had their first tour, the Jonas Brothers Fall 2005 Promo Tour to promote this album. The tour lasted through December 17, 2005, with the band being the surprise opening act for the Cheetah Girls' Cheetah-licious Christmas Tour.

A second tour, Jonas Brothers American Club Tour, was held to promote this album as well. The tour was held mainly in clubs, and they sang for very small crowds, since the band was less-known back then. The tour started on January 28th, 2006 and ended on March 3th, 2006 for a total of 28 shows.

"Year 3000" is the only song from It's About Time the band still performs live. On the Jonas Brothers' Look Me In The Eyes Tour, they remade and performed their song Underdog and " Please be mine."

Chartpositionen:

US: 91
Ariane88
Ariane88
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten